cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change font of WD to use others font?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

For the Web Dynpro Application, how can I change font of my "TextView" to use the others font such as Thai Font (AngsanaUPC, Cordia UPC, etc..).

I went to see the properties of "TextView" but did not see any components for change.

By the way What is the standard font which Web Dynpro is used?

For more information:

My NWDS is SP09 (Java Edition).

Thanks in advances,

SeMs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My advice is to upgrade your version to either SP13 or SP15 as there lots of newer development on the NWDS, WAS have come up and there are some major problems on the themes for the older versions.

For sp9, the theme editor had some problems on dropdowns and minor bugs.. so think about it before jumping in to theme development.

chao

sathyanarayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks very much for all of your answers and special thanks for sathyanarayan. I will do it

Regards,

SeMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukasem,

In text view you can change the design wherein the font on the text changes. Under design properties there r so many options to change ur font style according to ur requirement.

Regards,

Pooja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukasem

You cannot change font of TextView properties instead you have to use Weddynpro themes and edit the selected theme to suit your need.

If you are running the Webdynpro from portal then default portal theme of the login user will be applied.

Theme editor is available in SDN for free.

Many tutorials are available for how to use themes in Webdynpro.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Ananda