cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billling - pricing conditions are getting redetermined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have one issue of Pricing conditions being redetermined in the Intercompany Billig Document.

Whatever values I maintain in the sales order should follow to Intercompany Invoice. For eg PI01 value maintained in the slaes order is 782.15 INR. It will be same in the Invoice (F2). But when i create the Intercompany Invoice the value is something else i mean it is getting determined from the condition record of PI01. Same is the case with other Intercomopany Discount cond types.

Addtional Info:- I have checked the copy control settings between LF and IV. For the item cat TAN Pricing type is G.

Please suggest what can be done to resolve this.

Best Regards,

Vishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishi,

Please explain your problem in detail, what i understood is that Value of intercompany invoice and F2 is 782.15(INR),if this is the case then check your condition records for normal price and records maintained for PI01.

If this is not your problem then pls explain.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply and concern.

i will explain in detial what exactly the problem is.

I have created one sales order where the PI01 has come from the condition record as 790 INR. I have changed it to 782.15 mannualy in the sales order itself. Now i have delivered this ans also done invoicing ie F2. In billing doc the value has come proplerly i mean 782.15.

Since this is Intercomany billing i have created Intercompany Invoice (IV). now here if i check the value of conmdition type PI01 it is 790 INR which is from the condition record.

What i want here is the value i have maintained in the sales order which is 782.15 INR.

In the copy control from LF to IV for ietm TAN the pricing type is G only whihc is for copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine the taxes.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends..

Can you please help me with this...?

Best Regards,

Vishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VIshi,

Kindly change your pricing from G to D in copy control and then try to work o the same process.

regard,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishi,

Go to VTFL choose your delivery type and intercompany billing type , Select item category(tan) and change it to D instead of G. It will Work, i have checked

Revert if not resolved

Regards

Amit

Edited by: Amit Gupta on Apr 24, 2009 8:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit / Sudhir / Ravi,

If I chnage the pricing type from G to D the system will copy all the pricing elements unchanged. This means taxes also will be copied unchnaged. The pricing type G also states that Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.

Here the problem is with PI01 and one discount PIS4.

Best Regards,

Vishi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishi,

😧 Copy pricing elements unchanged. The system

1. Copies the pricing elements unchanged with automatically determined or manually entered surcharges and discounts from the reference document (scales are not read again). This means that the value remains unchanged even if the billing quantity is different to the order quantity

2. Does not redetermine the taxes

*G: Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes. The system

redetermines the following condition types:

1. Taxes (condition class D)

2. Rebate (condition class C)

3. Intercompany billing conditions (condition category I)

4. Invoice list conditions (condition category R)

5. Condition types with condition category L

6. Cost conditions (condition category G)

7. Cash discount conditions (condition category E)

8. All other condition types are treated as for pricing type D.

Why you want to redetermine taxes.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thank you very much for the detailed answer. I will surely change the settings and then will check.

Can you help me with this then...? Is there any SAP documentation where it is stated that if the Pricing type is G then the intercomapny pricing conditions will be redetrmined anyways.

Why i want this because my client will surely ask for the relevant documentaion as a referance to this solution. To substantiate the solution given to him I would have to show somekind of Proof you can say.

Thank you once again in anticipation.

Regards,

Vishi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishi,

Its simple....

Go to VTFL, select any source or Target document type,Select item category....In pricing type field where G is mentioned ,press F1 (Help). There you get detailed description.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit

Edited by: Amit Gupta on Apr 27, 2009 7:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit / Sudhir,

It is working absolutely fine. I got the following link also where it is clearly stated what u said.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/dd/560f03545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

My issue is solved. Your replies are also adjudged propely.

Once again thank you very much.

Regards,

Vishi

Edited by: Vishi19 on Apr 27, 2009 8:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishi,

I realize you took their solution, but if you would like to copy pricing items unchanged but still redetermine taxes, we found the solution in an OSS Note. See OSS Note 24832. The Note has Example 2 which works like Price Type 'G' without redetermining intercompany billing conditions. This involves getting an ABAP programmer to add the code for per Example 2 in the Note and changing the Copy Control config to use Price Type Y (Customer Reserve Y). We needed the same thing and I have tested it and it seems to be working great!

Good Luck,

Karyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karyn,

Thanks for your update on this issue. I will definately check the same.

Regards,

Vishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishi,

Check out the setting of inter company process in your organization.

I think u see the setting of copy control of OR - IV & it could be either F2 to IV.

you will find the solution.

Ravi Thapliyal

IdhaSoft Ltd