Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR, while i importing file in Integration Builder/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heading 2: HI every body !!!!

please help me.

Now' i'm integrate SAP r/3 and IBM MAXIMO via SAP XI3 (SAP netweaver 2004s)

i need to import file to integration builder, while i'm importing it, I'"ve got the error:

ResourceException in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseResourceException: SQLException thrown by the physical connection: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: Error while accessing secure store: File "
sapmaximo\sapmnt\IPC\SYS\global\security\data\SecStore.properties" does not exist although it should..

Also i did PrtSc

Link:[http://ipicture.ru/Gallery/Viewfull/17818229.html]

I am a beginner in sap netweaver please tell how to solve this step byb step

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artoym

--> If you are importing file which is in format of XML,XSD,DTD,WSDL in IR from Local system we can import this by using EXTERNAL DEFINITION option in IR.

>Select EXTERNAL DEFINITION ,Right click on this>Create New and give any name and import the File in to IR,its like wizard ,if you follow that u can easily understand it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to import file (XI3_0_IMEA-INTEGRATE_IMEA71-mySAPERP2005_of_ibm.com_5.tpz),it''s in another format , so

i find on this forum the same error Link: [;

the solution of this error ---"

Another reason for this error can be lack of resources or pool size of the server. The recommended settings for the Pool size are :

Max Pool size : 50

Max connections : 100

Connection Timeout : 10 sec

Max wait time : 30 sec"

Can you tell me where i can configurate this settings? (step by step)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the error is not solved

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are importing TPZ file into IB , copy TPZ file in to IR Repository Server, where we store all TPZ File to import in to IR.

Regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I''ve copied it at first to C:\usr\sap\IPC\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\imported_files

then i import it in IB ---> and i''ve got an errror

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the thread below:

Thanks,

Tiny