Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Regarding DropDownBykey

HI,

I am accessing DropDownByKey UI element. I have binded it with a attribute( CA_ATTR ) which is under

the node ( CN_NODE ). Now If i have the cardinality of node as 0:n then my component is giving me dump as below.

Note 

The following error text was processed in the system ECD : Adapter error in DROPDOWN_BY_KEY "DROP" of view "Z_TRY.MAIN": Context binding of property SELECTED_KEY cannot be resolved: Node MAIN.1.CN_DROP does not contain any elements 
The error occurred on the application server isvsapeccdev_ECD_01 and in the work process 0 . 
The termination type was: RABAX_STATE 
The ABAP call stack was: 
Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP
Method: RAISE_BINDING_EXCEPTION of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP
Method: GET_BOUND_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP
Method: GET_ATTRIBUTE_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP
Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C0STANDARD==============CP
Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP
Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP
Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP
Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP
Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP

If i make the cardinality as 1:1 then code runs fine. Why thats happening.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question