cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for customer Block/Unblock through transaction code : XD05

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to block/unblock customer sales areas(Transaction code : XD05) through program. Could you please suggest any BAPI for the same. As writing BDC will not be a good choice.

Please help.

Thanks,

Bhupender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhupender,

the best and easies solution is the MASS maintenance transaction as proposed above.

For the BAPI question, sorry but there is NO BAPI to maintain a customer master data.

The function module provided by my predecessor, even if it has the perfect look like is definitively not the one to use.

Despite the name, this FM is designed to support only the maintenance of CONSUMERs.

Moreover it is not an RFC enabled function module.

It might work in your case, as the data to maintain is quite simple and limited but you still may face several troubles like NO change documents and change pointers created and/or no synchronisation with TREX, CRM, ...

There is also a BAPI with a nice name, but in fact it is designed to be used only with SAP Online Store and SAP Product Catalog.

The only reliable path for investigation is described within [note 384462|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/384462].

A other path for investigation is the class CMD_EI_API which has been introduced with ECC 2005 (6.00).

You could wrap method MAINTAIN_BAPI inside of a bapi function module you would have written.

Otherwise, but still with limited functionality there are some eSOA webservices to find, read, maintain customer master data.

Hope this helps.

BR

Alain

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with FM SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

structure I_KNVV, field AUFSD

EXAMPLE:

data: i_knvv type knvv.

i_knvv-kunnr = '0000000025'.

i_knvv-vkorg = '9999'.

i_knvv-vtweg = 'C1'.

i_knvv-spart = 'S1'.

i_knvv-aufsd = 'Z3'.

CALL FUNCTION 'SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL'

EXPORTING

I_KNVV = i_knvv

PI_POSTFLAG = 'X'.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'.

Regards,

Pepe

Edited by: Jose Vaquero Polonio on Apr 23, 2009 6:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The easier way to block the multiple customers is "Mass maintenance".

The T-code for Mass maintenance is: MASS.

Thank You,

Ganesh