cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Construct XI Message from XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Is there a Java library that creates XI Message by XML, iterface name, namaspace etc. ?

Of course I can do it by hand but I want to find more standard way.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

Java Mapping uses 2 types of parsers. DOM and SAX. DOM is easier to use with lots of classes to help you create nodes and elements, but , DOM is very processor intensive.

SAX parser is something that parses your XML one after the other, and so is not processor intensive. But, it is

not exaclty easy to develop either.

<u><b>Java Mapping</b></u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e2/e13fcd80fe47768df001a558ed10b6/content.htm

<u><b>DOM parser API</b></u>

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/org/w3c/dom/package-frame.html

Regards,

abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! I know all these API

I want to do another thing. I have XML already (as DOM tree or String)

I want to send this XML directly to Integration Engine and I want to form XI internal message without knowledge of internal structure.

Is there more high level SAP XI API?

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can send your messages directly with the help of Http APIs directly into Integration Server.

And also, there is one more API, which supports this is SAAJ APIs(SOAP with Attachment API for Java). SO that you can directly put the message into the IntegrationServer.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is a weblog where Flex talks about sending messages directly to Integration Engine.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/03/05/sendsimulate-xi-message-from-external-world

cheers,

Naveen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

Can you please tell us in details what your requirement is?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

There aer many java API's like DOM, SAX, JDOM which can be used to create xml. Exactly what do you want to do ,can you explain in more detail.

Yomesh