cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner xxxx marked for deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I create a sales order for a particular customer xxxx and a partcular material I am getting an information message that "Business partner xxxx marked for deletion"

For the same customer if I enter other material in the order I am not getting any such information.

What is the link between that customer and the material.

The customer is not marked for deletion for any sales areas and the material is also not marked for deletion.

Anybody faced this situation?? Please help

Regards'

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in VD06 and in XD06 whether that business partner might have been marked for deletion

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mano ranjan ,

Might be you could have maintained condition record pertaining to customer/material combination and later you could have deleted it. in that case the delete indicator would have been acivated. I think that could be the reason.

CHECK VK12 For this customer and material combination

Regrads

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 23, 2009 12:27 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mano

Apart from the our friend Mr.Niklesh also check in VC/2 and Check wheatehr the customer has been deleted or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear srinath,

In VC/2 also I am getting the same information.This is beacuse I have created many orders for that customer and the material.

What exactly is the problem and how to solve it?

Regards

Mano

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mano

VC/2 is for sales summary there you can check wheather you have checked any deletion indicator or not. Or else you have to check in the VD06 or XD06

Regards

Srinath