cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG : Splitting of a message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where i need to split a file into 2 files based on one value from the input node and place the 2 files in 2 different locations. To achive this i used 2 message types in target side of the message mapping and 2 receiver interfaces in the target side of the Interface mapping.

In configuration part i ran the wizard for 2 times and checked the enhanced radio button in Interface Determination.

But the problem is i am getting my file splitted based on the value and both the splitted files are getting posted in two target locations.(ie in target 1 i am getting both the splitted files posted and in target 2 i am getting both the splitted files posted.)

Is there any method by which i can achive my solution

Thanks in advance,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do as jhothi said it is true

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have implemented the same thing present in the blog, and i am facing the problem mentioned above. can u please sort out the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The blog tells about splitting of a msg into n msgs but it does not talk about conditional reciver detemination............you are getting both files in both target locations because you have not specified its condition in reciver determination........so in receiver determainton where you have added both reciver systems, there in condition tab, you have to add the condition in which you will tell the XPATH of the source node and its value based on which the reciver system is to be selected.........then activate your reicver determination and rerun your scenario.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Receiver Determination you will find configure receivers there you can give the condition. According to that condition only it will select the Receiver. There you can give X-path or context object.

Thanks.