cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem facing in integration between two SAP system using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing purchase order configuration scebarion using XI.

Both the reciever & sender system are of SAP's

Here i am using IDOC to proxy scenario.

But when i send PO from R/3 ,it shwoing me that IDOC has successfully send to target,

In Xi system in tcode IDX5 the IDOC has recieved ,but when i click to see the message details,

It giving me error like

" <SAP:Stack>Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system SCM and client 001</SAP:Stack>

"

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

N.B.Shanmukha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check associated message in SXMB_MONI

When you double click the entry in IDX5, you come to SXMB_MONI where you see details of the faulty message

The technical base configuration is wrong.

Example: The target business system used in a receiver determination is not defined in the SLD, or the user for logging on to the target system does not have the required authorizations.

troubleshooting guide [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm]

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you have created appropriate WebAS ABAP technical and business system in SLD using correct client. Then check if the business systems have been assigned the role of application server with proper Related Integration Server. Also make sure that the Idoc metadata is imported in the idx2 transaction at PI.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at the following link and see if it helps.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the links below:

Also check the technical system configuration in SLD

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f1/92b248db68409487661ff13239127d/content.htm

Thanks,

Tiny

Edited by: TINY MAMPILLY on Apr 23, 2009 12:20 PM