cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS page numbering error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus!

has anyone found a fix for this issue? i'm currently experiencing the same issue and would like to know how i can fix this..

i have a smartform that generate 2 reports, the first one has 3 pages, and the second one has 2 pages.. so the print out has a total of 5 pages.. for each of the pages i placed a Page # of #.

1 - Page 1 of 2

2 - Page 2 of 2

3 - Page 3 of 2

4 - Page 1 of 2

5 - Page 2 of 2

as you can see above the numbering is incorrect. but when i run the reports seperately, i get the right numbers.. if i were to run the first report only i get,

1 - Page 1 of 3

2 - Page 2 of 3

3 - Page 3 of 3

many thanks to anyone who can help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janus,

Can you please try sfsy-jobpages for total pages. may be it displaying the 2nd report total pages as complete smartform total pages.

Thanks,

suma.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janus,

Instead of Sfsy-pages to Sfsy-Formpages Use only sfsy-pages as the system variable sfsy-formpages peak the total number of pages in final report and in your case the second report has 2 pages.

Regards

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your scenario its not possible as 2 reports are coming out simultaneously. sfsy-formpage by default peaks the value of total number of pages possible and your second report is having 2 pages so its not going to change. its better to use it in format page 1, page 2, page 3. and show on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to work with SFSY-FORMPAGES AND SFSY-JOBPAGES.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Janus,

I din get your question..Jus mention it clearly so that the sap gurus can help you...The smartform output is a report??...

Regards,

Nicklas.