cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110-Withholding Tax Not Calculating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

For ceratin vendors in F110 system is not paying and in payment run log a msg is generated as--Internal Error:Doc Balance not zero.In one vendor there are 2 open items system is calculating WHT for one invoice correctly and showing in payment log for ther other other than posting its its showing at as a difference and sysing that doc balance is not zero.

But when I simulated the 2 invoices separately in F-53 correct WHt is shown but unable to understand why Payment Prog is not calculating for one of the documents.

My client is based out of Thailand both docs have same WHT code and and WHT Type that is at payment.Please help.

Regards

Prabin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems that New GL is activated in your system. You do not have profit center field while posting.

Search the forum with "Document balance of line item" in the forum. You will find suitable answers.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

This case is regarding Withholding Tax.During invoice creation applicable WHt codes are given and during payment to vendor thst is deducted and payment is made.If I pay the invoice through F-53 system is correctly deducting WHt as per requirement only problem is happening in F110.

That too for certain vendor not for all

Regards

Prabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are saying that the invoice which are created with tax codes creates problem when it is paid through F110 that too for certain vendors, right ? Still I am asking, at the time of invoice booking (F-43), the document will have line items with payable amount, tax deductions, etc. right ? This payable amount only will be selected in F110 run. Why then you want to calculate TDS again in F110 ? With regard to your query that it is happening for certain vendors, please check the proper tax codes have been incorporated in the masters and the liable bock check is ticked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

F110 is used for paying the vendors/customers with an amount what is left after calculating the taxes applicable. While you make an invoice, the applicable tax codes already has been applied and the balance portion after deduction of tax is considered in F110 run. Then how is that TDS calculation will be carried out in F110 run ? Is my understanding correct with respect to your scenario ? Please clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Pls help if anybody has any clue.

Regards

Prabin