cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

India Tax depreciation in Dep Area 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have Fiscal Year Variant V6 for Leading Ledger 0L and Fiscal Year Variant V3 for Addtional Ledger.

I did the required configuration for Group Assets and depreciation calculations are showing correctly.

But I have an issue here. When I see the Group Asset in AW01N report, I can see the asset values for FY V6 only because of which I am getting correct values for Group Assets for period ending 31st March.

Can anybody help me how to address the issue. Is it possible to assign Fiscal Year Variant V3 to Depreciation Area 15.

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In A.A totally depends on the Chart of depreciation which is equals to Chart of Accounts. In your post i have some doubts please clarify me.

1. Why you create 2 f.y variants. and what the periods you defined on that.?

2. Why you want to assign V3 to dep.area 15?

for group asset report u can check in ar01/ar02 .

please correct if am wrong.

regards,

Gopi.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Thanks for your interest to help me out. In this regard, I have to clarify you that I have Fiscal Year Variant V6 for my accounts. So when I am executing reports AR01/Ar02 for Dep Area 15, the system gives report for the period from July to June only. If I see the report upto 31st March 2009, the system is showing depreciation wrong depreciation values calculated for only 9months instead of for the whole year for assets acquired on or before 30th Sept 2008.

In AW01N report also, I can see values for Group assets only for Fiscal Periods from July to June only. If I dispose off an asset purchased for Rs40000 in Oct2008 in April 2009 for Rs30000, the revenue of Rs30000 is reduced from the block value which is correct but Dep of Rs9000 ( @30% on Rs30000) is reduced is reduced from the dep value for the period from July 2008 to June 2009 which is wrong.

Morever I want to the values of Group Assets from April to March only as required under the INcome Tax Act.

In this connection I would like to inform you that I have used Base Value 27 in the Period Controls for IT Dep. Key.

Plese try if you can help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gopi,

I am facing the same issue for india.

can you please share the solution which you have done as per your requirement

Thanks

Girish Aggarwal