Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

children role

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I know that the diference between a children role and its generic role is at the organization levels.

But do we need to modify also the values of autorization object of this children role? and why?

how to keep this values if we generate the generic role?

Thanks very match.

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But do we need to modify also the values of autorization object of this children role? and why?

> how to keep this values if we generate the generic role?

All non-organization values are maintained in the parent role.

Knowledge about the parent-derived concept (not children and generic) is tought in ADM940. This forum is not a substitute for training.

0 Kudos

I'm sorry Jurjen Heeck.

I have problems with English. I try to translate my questions from French

0 Kudos

> I have problems with English. I try to translate my questions from French

You could try to log on to your system in English so you can see the English terminology in the transaction screens and F1 help. The majority of the forum visitors are non native English speakers so misunderstandings are very easy to create and very difficult to fix

0 Kudos

> I have problems with English. I try to translate my questions from French

Hmmm... now i feel bad for having locked/rejected some of your questions.

But asking for documents and very easily self-answerable questions is against the forum rules in any language.

Is there no application help in French? Start a transaction you want to know about, and then choose "Help" (Aide) and "Application help" (Aide à l'application) from the menu.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thanks ALL,

Can you give me a link where can I find in sdn some informations of role administration.

best regards

0 Kudos

Not in SDN but in [SAPHelp|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/52/6714a9439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm]. That should get you going.

Jurjen