cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To see datasource datas in R/3 Source system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please provide me how to check in the R/3 source system of a data source in BW , to find if the data is matching with BW or not ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Check the RSA3 transaction in R/3 for the particular datasource.

Regards,

Mansi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot match the exact figures in RSA3. But

Just not some records in the BI. Then ask the functional consultants to make the entries in R/3. So you know the new entries done in R/3. Then you can check in RSA3 to see if the new entries are present. Then load the data in BI and check in the cube if the data appears or figures are update.

Same way you can check when documents are updated in R/3. But note that when data is updated for each record updated there will be 2 records in RSA3. (one for deleting the previous entry and one with the new figures).

Hope this helps.

Selin

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In all cases you may not match RSA3 data with BW. So modile wise you fine some Transactions and able in ECC and also take help of related Functional Modules people..

Eg: I need to match 0IC_C03 Cube data with ECC,

You can see the data in MB5B , MB5T,MMBE Tcodes in ECC. So using this Tcodes you can match.

Eg: Production Data i.e. for 2LIS_04_M_* DataSource.

Check the data in AUFM table....

Like that ...

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema

You can check in tcode RSA3,there you can give selections on which you want to crosscheck.

Regards

Jagadish

shanthi_bhaskar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want check the data for full request then do with update mode F in RSA3.

if you want to check the delta records then put D in update mode and give ur bw name in target sys in RSA3

and also select appropriate data records and data packets so that it matches BW