cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque printing and generation of Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

To generate Cheques (for printing) as well as IDoc for the same information (ie., about the same cheques issued) so that Cheques printed can be sent to Vendor/payee and the IDoc could be sent to Bank for intimation purpose, that such cheques have been printed and Bank to be aware/informed about the issuance of these cheques...This information for Bank is sent via a specific MESSAGE format required for generating IDocs.

Transaction: This has to be achieved once the Automatic Payment Program (TC: F110) is run.

Program: RFFOUS_C is usually used as Payment Media Program for Checks; & RFFOEDI1 is used for EDI/IDoc generation

Problem: I have tried but I can either generate Cheques Printed to my printer OR can create IDocs ..BUT NOT both..and I need both of them how?

Hint: Is it possible to generate an IDOC for checks already generated through F110?

As currently I am trying to generate IDoc for checks resulting from F110 run but system does not allow probably saying as if the output can be sent to only one Destination using only one Communication means..eg., printer or IDoc Check.

Is there any program which can print cheque and generate Idoc at the same time.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Salahuddin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the prompt response patel,

Is there any other way around without modification, i mean any standard program, which do check printing and Idoc generation at the same time???

Or

what code i've to change in modification?

Anybody can help!!!

Regards,

Salahuddin

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can get the exact place of change, by putting the breakpoint on the message.

1. Strat debugging mode

2. Break point > statment .. put message

3. You have to press f8 to reach your exact message.

This code you have to change, but before that you have to take care of that you can not send more than one Idocs as check to vendors. May be have to maintain the Ztable. It depends on your requirment.

Regards,

Naimesh

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Salahuddin,

As per my understanding, if you want to again generate the same check, system will not allow you to do that. May be it happens also with the IDoc generation.

You can copy that programs, modify to exclude the checking from PAYR table that check is alreday generated.

Hope, this will help you...!

Regards,

Naimesh

Reward points, if it is useful..!