where is the eCATT log getting stored?
With WAS 6.20, SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7 & solution manager 3.2, following are the database tables wherein complete log is stored -
1. ECLOG_DATA - Table with Logged Runtime Data from Script
2. ECLOG_HEAD - Table for Log Header
3. ECLOG_SCNT - Additional Log Lines for Script Line (such as Messages)
4. ECLOG_SCR - Table of Log Entries for a Script Line
5. ECLOG_XDAT - Table with Logged Runtime Data from Script
To find in which all tables the eCATT log is stored, following is the menthod,
1. Transaction - SARA
2. In the Object Name, give 'ECATT_LOG'.
3. Click on Database Tables button on the application toolbar. On the next screen at the bottom, table names are displayed.
PS: If the answer solves your query, plz reward points to everyone who helps.