Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Service not found after change in the Metadata of a BAPI

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a file to RFC scenario. It worked perfect until i had to add an additional field to the target BAPI. After the reload of the RFC interface in the Design environment, the integration interface didn't worked. In the SXMB_MONI i got the error "No Receiver found".

I know that i have to reload the metadata of a idoc in the ABAP environment. Is there something similar for the RFC's?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

All belonging configuratuions deleted and new created - problem disappeared!

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I told you so ...

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Michael,

As you say that you have already imported the RFC once again which would have been the most obvious thing to do. I would like to suggest that you get your cache contents up to date and if that does not work than i guess delete the receiver and create it once again. IF not just make some dummy changes in the receiver , save and activate. That should solve the problem.

Regards

joel

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As such you dont have to reimport any metadata. Just the RFC has to be reimported in IR. Go to environment and perform "Clear SLD data cache". You may go to the receiver RFC channel, edit some description and reactivate it.

Regards,

Prateek

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

I did this things already. I also refreshed the SXI cache in the ABAP environment. Nothing happened.