cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination for same service but different CC with condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one XML Message, have data of Company code like (1000, 2000, 3000 etc.).

I have to send the same to folders of Business Service with conditions.

like for 1000 receiver will be BS/1000/

for 2000 receiver will be BS/2000/

using PI 7.1

How I can achive this ?

Study SAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to send the same to folders of Business Service with conditions.
like for 1000 receiver will be BS/1000/
for 2000 receiver will be BS/2000/

Besides mentioning the condition and receivers in receiver determination you also need to check for the following:

1) If the business services are expecting data in different format (SOAP, HTTP, Proxy) then you may need equal number of communication channels (equal to number of business services)...if same format for all the receivers then ionly one communication channel can be reused

2) Create a receiver agreement for each business service (irrespective of the communication protocol) and include the relevant communication channel in it.....

3) you may also need different interface determinations

Only sender agreement and receiver determination will be one....rest all depends on the requirement

Regards,

Abhishek

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just give the condition in receiver determination, based on company code, and specify the receiver bsuiness system/service as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

I am using single receiver service, communication channels are different based on conditions.

When giving condition in Receiver Determination, with Same service, it is not giving separate option in Configuration Overview for Receiver Interfaces and receiver channel.

Study SAP

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

communication channel is to be mentioned in the receiver agreement...so with different CCs you will need different receiver agreements.....

Since you have configured only one receiver service you won't be allowed to create multiple receiver agreements between the same pair of Sender -- receiver

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will be better to assign the target directory dynamically in this case.You can follow the below link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%2528Idocs%2529ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Eithe you need to create target directory dynamically as per value in company code or have different services in order to have different receiver agrements.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Former Member
0 Kudos