cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script debug

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have activated the debugger in the form and put a break point in the driver program( and also /h) but when i am executing the transaction ,the form debugging is happening fine but it is not moving to the driver program debugging.how to debug even driver program too.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

First find out which include is used for form printing.

Then find out which element you are using in the Write form for printing in the Script.

Put a breakpoint over there.

This way you can debug your print program.

Let me know if any more issues.

Regards,

Amit

Edited by: Amit Singh on Apr 23, 2009 9:31 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got it

Peranandam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You are doing correct. Just check; are you calling external subroutine in script editor based on satisfying any condition. And also check layout set and external program are in active.

Regards,

Peranandam

Edited by: peranandam chinnathambi on Apr 23, 2009 9:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a driver program in which there are includes. I repeat that i have put break point in all the includes and run /h in the driver program, still i cant see the control moving to driver program ( it is moving to form debugging though) after executing the trasaction vf03 where i give billing doc number and click output to->print preview

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj Do u know the Print program name.

Thanks & Regards,

Vallamuthu.M

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find the subroutine PERFORM GET_DATA in print program.

OR

find the variable "vbco3-vbeln" in print program and put the break point and execute the VF03.

Thanks & Regards,

Vallamuthu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First find the Subroutine name which you have provided in NACE transaction code. Put External Break point on that Subroutine. Because when you are executing your output preview driver program will be start its processing from that subroutine onwards. It iw always like FORM_NEW or FORM_xxxx in NACE transaction code.

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

put the break point where the data get from the tcode.

For example: PERFORM GET_DATA.

otherwise give the print program name.

Regards,

Vallamuthu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a breakpoint in driver program where you are calling your FM.

Then go into FM through F5.

Regards

Natasha Garg