cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

411 ,311,321 309 & other such movement types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts ,

the movement types like 411,412,311,312,309,321 etc are the movement types which

are used for transfer posting.

These may be also used with some special stock indicators.

Normally an accounting document should not be generated (except material to material transfer)

but the system generates a material document even in these.

For e.g ,

movement type 411

an accounting document is generated although the same account is debited & credited by the same amount.

Due to this , in MB5B report , the qty in transfer posting is taken as valuated receipt & valuated issues,

which in practically it in not & hence the valuated receipt & valuated issues are shown wrongly.

due to this none of the standard reports would show an exact net receipt & net issues.

Pls suugest me a way to avoid thisproblem , or pls suggest me a standard report which would

give me the exact net receipts (mvt types 561,101,521,501,531,653) & net issues (261,201,601)

regards

Anis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Actually MB5B report takes the dump of material document based on the selected posting date in to a internal table G_T_MSEG_LEAN in the programme and after that based on the posting string it will delete the material documents which will not update accounting

It's purely based on posting sting

you can use the logic to extract the data for each movement types

Regards

subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for the replies,

Pls let me know if there is some way that i can have accounting document NOT created while using

specific movement types by means of configuration in OMJJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use info structures like s031, s032, s033, and s034. Its a part of LIS. Accesss them from T.code MC01

You get clear list of receipts and issues for the defined period for the material

Regards

Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can check the report MB51. here u can sort this report with the movement type.

for accounting entry for the movement type u an check transaction omjj.

regards

jash