Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a Structure name in Programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a structure - EBAN_ORD_CUST in one server-A and it is being updated by a program in another server - B (this structure is not existing in this server).

I need to find out the program name which is updating in the server-B.

I have searched through 'Where Used List' in Programs in SE11 by giving the Structure name.

But unable to find.

Please let me know with any other procedure we can find the program which is updating this structure.

Thanks in advance

Avanthi Anand.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the program RPR_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN,

Type the stucture name in the search string and execute..

It may help u out.

Regrads

Rudra

0 Kudos

Hi

Use the Report : RPR_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN which is used to Scan a set of reports for a particular string

Regards,

Sreeram

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>I have a structure - EBAN_ORD_CUST in one server-A and it is being updated by a program in another server - B

what is server -B . ..?

and Are you calling any RFC..??

0 Kudos

Hi,

The program RPR_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN doesnot exist in the SErver-B(it is SRM server).

Please let me know if any other source to find the program which is updating the structure EBAN_ORD_CUST in this server.

thanks,

Avanthi anand

0 Kudos

Hello Avanthi,

You must be doing a RFC from (as you are saying) Server B with Server A as the destination system.

The logic to populate the structure should reside in Server A, as per my understanding.

BR,

Suhas