cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create ReceiverDetermination as i cannot view Abstarct Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one current setup of XI Object with BPM, sending the data to three customers.

now i have added one more tranformation and send step in BPM to send to one more customer.

I have created all like MI, IM and abstract interface.

In ID i have created sender and reciver agreement.

When i tried to create receiver determination i am unable to find abstract interface for sender service.

I have activated all the objects in IR.

Do i need to reimport the integration process(BPM) in ID as i have added one more step in BPM.

Even i have checked in Integration process in ID in that i could not find abstract interface for which i have developed.

Can i assign abstract interface in Integration process in ID itself if yes where?

or do i need to reimport the integration process.

Appreciate for your reply.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please cross check if you have added the MI and abstract interfaces to their corresponding Business services/systems and IP.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I am using the BPM as sender service.

So what all needed for other business services i have added MI.

But these abstract interface should add under the BPM created.

i think i have to reimport the BPM so that i can view the abstarct interfaces i have created.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i think i have to reimport the BPM so that i can view the abstarct interfaces i have created.

yes a BPM has to be re-imported into ID each and everytime a change has been made to it in IR/ESR

Also after a change has been made make sure to check the Return code of BPM (in SXI_CACHE)...it should be 0.

Regards,

Abhishek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I have faced similar issue. If you are using "Block" check it once in Integration Process Design in IR and then re-import the BPM in ID with the same name.

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ESR and open your Integration Process and switch to the Process Signature view from the Container view. Check whether the MI, that you are expecting, is checked for the outbound.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reimport your BPM into ID again..........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

My question is answered.