Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find out whether screen exit is available for a transaction?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Program for which you want to know the Exit and perform a find for CALL CUSTOMER FUNCTION 'XXX'. Here you will get the list of Enhancements for this program. Then you can use the Transactions SMOD and CMOD.

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph Reddy.

8 REPLIES 8

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi osk,

jus check for the statement CALL CUSTOMER in the main program of your transaction.if exists jus go to SE85 to find out the enhancement name and then check the docu of the fm to find out whether it will match your needs..

Any issue let me knw..

Cheers,

Abdul

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul.

Can u give me one example to validate the same

0 Kudos

HI osk,

check this link,

It will explain u with the help of example for screenn exit.

http://wiki.ittoolbox.com/index.php/HOWTO:Implement_a_screen_exit_to_a_standard_SAP_transaction

Incase u still have some doubts, just let us know.

Cheers

Sunny

Rewrd points, if found helpful

0 Kudos

hi osk.

once you have found that ur transaction is providing the screen exit then u need to find the name of the corresponding enhancement by navigating thru se85.

there u select the exit techiques and search for the enhacnement the name of ur transaction's main program something like SAPLF001.Then it will give you the name of the enhancement.Then you need to create a project in CMOD.

The steps are

1.Create a project

2.Assign your enhancement to the above project

3.Edit the components of your enhanacement ie,creating screens and validating the flow logic as well.

4.Activate your project.

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Program for which you want to know the Exit and perform a find for CALL CUSTOMER FUNCTION 'XXX'. Here you will get the list of Enhancements for this program. Then you can use the Transactions SMOD and CMOD.

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi osk,

check out this method..

1.goto the transaction for which u want the exits..

2.system-->status..

3.copy the program name(screen)..

4.in se38 .. give the program name..

5.utilities-->find in source code

6.type CUSTOMER-FUNCTION..

7.U WILL GET THE EXITS..

<b>REWARD IF USEFUL..</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Osk,

Did u got the solution or still have some doubts.

As per form Ettiquettes, if ur satisfied then please close this thread by rewrding appropriate points to the helpful answers.

Cheers

Sunny

0 Kudos

Hi every body ,

i got some knowledge after reading this thread for screen exit.

but i did not get after knowing the tcode has call customer ...what exactly to do fine the proper screen exit in SE85...

please if u have example for any tcode ..that wld be really help ful....

thanks to all

regards

sanjay