cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO New field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I required one field to enter the vendor invoice amount while doing MIRO Transaction.can we add this through any field selection or I have to use any userexit for this.

If user exit requires which user exit ineed to use.

Pls suggest,

Regards,

Cherry KLN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

ur question is not clear

as alredy ur paying the invoice, why u need the filed again

although if u talk due to any variation inpo amount and bill amount u can use text field

or better to use vendor correction option

choose the vendor correction option in item (scroll to right side )

now when u select vendorerror option system will give two more fields for vendor invoice amount and quantity along with GR amount and qty

just check it out

regards

KI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KI,

Can you ps explain what is the complete functionality of this vendor error in the Item.

Actually I need the field of vendor amount for just info purpose only,

There should not be any affect on the payable invoice amount.

Regards,

Cherry KLN

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

tis function is use when the Gr amount is differs from the invoce amount ,this functonality can be use for the increased invoice rates, this invoice get blocked for payment

check following document , chap 4.8

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/Documentation/133_BPP_EN_MY.doc

nowif u need just for the info then u can use the text field for the amount,or in detils tab use assignment or header text

or the note tab in the header

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use header text or bill of ladding ( if you not using ) or delivery note on header data.

If you want on item data then you can use TEXT field . If non of this field is available then you have to developed by using MB_MIGO_BADI for customer specific tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx all