cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity based Inspection points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

In the master recipe,i assigned inspection points (Insp. Points 150 Generated insp. point, quantity or time) and characteristics also assigned in that operation(for QM control key QM02). My requirement is each 50kg i want a inspection lot but in the master recipe & process order operation details no such Quantity entering field is not there. How can i get this?...

Note : 03 inspection type also activated in the mat master

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anupama

Not possible . You can create only inspection point not inspection lot. Inspection point plays the role of inspection lot

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every body for the valuable support ..i am closing this thread

It's possible through QM user exit

In the standard system it is a 1:1 relationship from Inspection Lot to Batch

But you can do this with exit EXIT_SAPLQMSP_003 of enhancement QMSP0003

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anupama

Inspection point doesnt mean that you will get 5 inspection lots. Inspection point means you will get option for entering results 5 times through points. you can get the points through QA32> Result recording> Pop up> click on Assigned inspection point. You will get the list of inspection point> click on any one of them it will take you to result recording

Hope this is clear

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh i am agreeing with ur points, but my client requirement is to generate 5 inspection lot with diffrent batches...is that scenario is possible to map ???.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anupama

Double click on the control key QM02 and scroll down to get Quality management : Inspection point, select Quantity based and maintain 50 Kg

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks 4 ur response

I got that field & i entered 10kg , after creating a process order for 50kg only one inspection lot genarated insted of five.