cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Discrepency in VF03

0 Kudos

Hi All,

In VF03 , when I go to a particular item and click 'Çonditions' Tab we are using Condition type ZFOB and amount is displayed as $52.68 which is not correct but when I further select the condition type and click 'Analysis' button below and drop down in the next screen,then it shows the correct amount as $54.18 with green light.I don't know why it is showing $52.68 in the Conditions tab.

In VK13 the amount is $54.18 for that Customer,Sales Org,Material and Plant.

I also have checked line items of other Billing documents for the same customer, Sales Org,Material and Plant and they are displaying correct amount in both 'Çonditions' tab and after clicking Analysis'' button.

We are using SAP R/3 4.7

This error occurs sometimes and not everytime.I think I need to Implement SAP note for this.If yes,Please provide the SAP note which I need to implement.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You can search note using your OSS id. Incase you are not able to find a note you can raise a ticket and SAP peoples will surely help you out. Currently this problem is not there in ECC6. So its tough to get you a solution. Best thing would be raise a ticket in SERVICE MARKET and SAP Labs people would surely help you.

One thing is sure this issue is due to a missing note. as a part of code is not getting executed so proper data is not getting updated.

Best Regards,

Suvendu

Answers (0)