Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need wage type report or FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When we generate pay slips for field staff employees, we get some additional data as Field Expenses in the pay slip. Now i need to develope a report for checking only the field expenses based on the employee.

There is a standard transaction PC00_M99_CWTR this is a wage type report but in the output we donot get the employee number.

my requirement is, my client has given some wage types . So for given employees in a given month what are the individual field expences.

is there any Function module to get the pay slip data into an internal table or any direct data base tables where we can get the wage type amount based on employees.

Thanks you

regards

Kumar M

9 REPLIES 9

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this program.

H99CWTR0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

This report is standard transaction* PC00_M99_CWTR *, in these i am unable to get the personnel number or employee number.

Regards

Kumar M

0 Kudos

That program consists of Employee number also.

Check in tha layout after executing the program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

After executing the report i also checked the layout there is no personnel number or employee code in the report.

Regards

Kumar M

0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried the FM: BAPI_BASICPAYEVALUATEWAGETYPES

BAPI_WAGETYPE_EMPLOYEEGETLIST

Regards,

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TCODE:- PC00_M99_CWTR

Chose further selection button then Personnel number move selecttion options to selection fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sreeram,

Thanks for the Function Modules. They are not consedering field expenses wage type( 1120,1121,1122,1123,1124...) so my issue is not solved.

Rahul.

In selection screen the personnel number is there but i need these personnel number in the output list.

regards

Kumar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Still Waiting for help.

Regards

Kumar M

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Click the Object selection in the selection screen and take employee no to the right side. Run the report now it will display.

Br/Manas