cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query: About Module Processor and Module Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Gurus,

I've a scenario which reads a PDF file. I'm following the blog "/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/07/31/xi-read-data-from-pdf-file-in-sender-adapter for that.

But I've lots of doubt in it. Can you guys please let me know how to go forward with the <b>Module Processor</b>?.

I would also like to know <b>where to place the Java program</b> given in the blog, <b>libraries that needs to be included</b>, etc.

Looking for a reply.

Regards,

Ajay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

>>>>I would also like to know where to place the Java program given in the blog

you need to place(deploy) the program in on a j2ee sever

have a look at this weblog for a simple scenario

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003237612005E/HowToCreateAdapterModules.pdf

you will also find some other adapter module codes

on the XI FAQ page below but this document from the SAP

will show you all you need to start with your

own adapter module

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Please send the step by step configuration for the conversion agent to "ajaykumarv@gmail.com".

Thanks,

Ajay.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Send me your mail id, I will send you the document to create module step by step.

Thanks,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Please send the step by step configuration for the conversion agent to "ljb@north-star.co.kr" or "ljb2003@nate.com".

Thanks,

Jeongbok.

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Could you pls. elaborate or provide some links for 'Conversion Agent' by Item field???

Thanks,

Jothivel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you would like to check it out,why don't you give an look into 'Conversion Agent' by Item field.

RGds,

Vasanth.