Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADOBE FORM

S0023931147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a simple adobe form in which i have added a text field but when i am activating the form

it is not activating and the status is still showing Inactive.

Thanks

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this.. go to SE38 and run this program "FP_PDF_TEST_00" in the parameter pass as ADS. it will show any connection error. and "FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE" checks the ADS service.

By this 2 you can probably figure what the error is..

and i am quite sure that its communication error (as i have faced it to) try to execute the first program it will show the error.

Regards,

Karthik.

Edited by: karthikeyan sukumar on Apr 24, 2009 2:26 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove that Text field and in that place drag the filed from Data View(Any filed which will be coming from the database) then activate the form. Still if you are getting the sample problem (As per my analysis its a Patches problem ) consult with basis people.Some times adobe forms wont be activated even if there is no error in our form. it is major draw back while working with adobe forms....

Regards

Ramakrishna Pathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

the adobeform that you have created is not activating as it may have some problem with configuration.....

ECC6 system it does not gets activated.....ECC5 try for this same your form will get activated.....

check for this.....

Regards .