cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print a SmartForm with multiple pages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

[please click here to see the image|http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5828/99065079.png]

I have made a SmartForm with 3 pages. 1st page points to the 2nd page and the 2nd page points to the 3rd page.

But when I print, only the 1st page is printed.

What did I miss? Please advice.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chota champ,,

Do as i suggest U.In page1 put next page has page1.In page1 you are using at command.Put there page two.In page 2 next page keep blank........

Regards,

Nicklas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Pls check whether in printpreview are u able to see all the three pages.Pls revert back so that i can give u a solution....

Regards,

Nicklas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please see my image here: [image|http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5250/27385706.jpg]

I moved the Command node after the Text node. Now it is able to print the 1st page.

I did link it to the 2nd page, but it did not print out.

My print preview shows that I am going to print 2 pages, but the 2nd page is empty. But I do have something in my 2nd page.

Please tell me what is wrong. I think the solution is almost out there.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

try this...

Mention the next page for each page....

page1 - nextpage = page2

page2 - nextpage = page3

if you have used any command node for trigger new page... just remove that and check.

if page has no main window... then leave the next page blank... dont give the same page name as next page

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally in Forms (Scripts or Smartforms) next page is triggered two cases if printing data is exceeds in main window of first page. Or Explicitly run the command "new_page" in main window or any one of variable window.

I saw your form In that you had not created a main window in second page.

So, If you want to print scond page also you have to create one command node with new page.

use the folling steps to create a command node for new_page.

Create the main window at first of all windows , in main window create the COMMAND---> goto General attributes ---> goto new page ---> here pass the PAGE.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out there is main window in all the pages ....i think you are having secondary windows...

Secondary window does not trigger a new page .....

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply. But I still got problems.

Please see my image here: [screen shot|http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/802/10418092.jpg]

Page 1 has a Main window. Page 2 also has a Main Window.

I created a command node (Flow Logic->Command) in Page 1 and point the Page 2 (in Go to New Page).

But the Page 2 is still not printed.

Please hepl. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a command node afetr the text node in main window of first page.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think first page main window data is not full .....display more data so that it extends to second page......

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Champion,

Create the command node after every pages i.e for page1,page2 & page3.

Regards,

Sravanthi