cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPR_ATTRIBUTES unable to set customer fields on Task Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario wherein i need to set customer specific fields in cProjects on release of a task.. We have implemented SAP provided enhancement spot DPR_ATTRIBUTES for the same.. I have written code in SET_DATA_EXT to populate the customer fields.. and also given the filter value as TTO since we want to trigger this enhancement on Task Release.. Still the BADI is not getting triggered on task and the customer field is not getting set.. Please let me know if i am missing any step in the process..

Thanks in advance..

Swamy Mantha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I advise you to have a look at Business add-in DPR_EVENTS. I think this one is better to answer your need.

You can here filter on even 'released', and set your custom values for the tasks.

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your response.. I used the DPR_EVENTS and it worked in the case of task release i am setting the values using the BAPI BAPI_BUS2175_CHANGE.. But there are few fields that i need to update on task completion.. When i write the logic in DPR_EVENTS on task complete and using the BAPI_BUS2175_CHANGE to change the customer fields it is giving me an error saying that the Task has already been completed.. No furhter changes to the task.. Please let me know how can i account for this situation..

Your respose for this will be highly appreciated...

Thanks,

Swamy Mantha

Answers (0)