Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Extraction for 0PUR_C01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

i am using standard IC 0PUR_C01 for my report,

my problem is that due to some reason the data for the month of March has not be extracted, now i want to extract the data from infosource 2LIS_02_ITM and 2LIS_02_SCL, but they are delta enabled, if i go for full update then it will take lot of time to extract the data, how can i extract the data for March Month.

i hope i have cleared my query.

early response will be appreciated...

abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishekh,

For the Datasource 2LIS_02_ITM you have selections for Purchasing document date (BEDAT) and other selection fields in your infopackage.

Besed on the date selection do full update for your infocube. Ex. enter march to and from date in selection.

Other in start routine of update rule you can write a simple coding to extract only March data. Easy way is to give selection in infopackage and load data.

Same way for 2LUS_02_SCL u have posting date as selection. Or if you know the Missing PO number then u can load based on that selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done the extraction for the month of March but no data is coming even i have tried the data for the month of feb also that is also not fetching any record....but feb contains the data

abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you used selection options to extract data using full upload or delta ? Here use full upload.

Also go to RSA3 and give the same select option and data source to see any records available in Source system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi parveen,

i have checked thru RSA3 txn for one date ie 01012006, i am not able to extract even a single record but at the same time when i see this in BW there were 3688 records extracted, i am not getting why it is so....

abhishek suppal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Check the date format when u use in RSA3.

If the format is wron it will not retrieve any records. Also make sure both the date fields r one and the same.

Regards,

Bhuvana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhuvana,

date formats are right....

abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

any clues....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii.

i am still not able to solve the problem..

abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

any solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the selection options in the info package tab to restrict the data for march month only.

eventhough your data sources are delta enabled you can load full load on top of it with your selected month data.

hoep this helps