Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure, Test, and Consume an Enterprise Service in SAP CRM ABAP 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone provide me any document on how to Configure, Test, and Consume an Enterprise Service in SAP CRM ABAP 6.0 (2007) ???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are tons of documents about consuming and producing web services. This question has been also asked on this forum many times. Check for example section eLearning. There are couple of tutorials related to web services. I would start with SAP documentation. The web services are capability of NetWeaver so it does not matter if you have CRM or ERP system. The tools are same.

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are tons of documents about consuming and producing web services. This question has been also asked on this forum many times. Check for example section eLearning. There are couple of tutorials related to web services. I would start with SAP documentation. The web services are capability of NetWeaver so it does not matter if you have CRM or ERP system. The tools are same.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...