cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation attribute in the Alert Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the alert monitor in SAP APO the display table contains only characteristics and not the navigational attribute.

Is there any way through which we can display the navigational attribute also?

Thanks,

Diana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Diana ,

Yes you can add a navigational attribute to the alert monitor display section and display the values. SAP has provided a BAdI for the alert monitor - you have to add custom logic in the BAdI to retrieve the value for the attribute and display the same.

Thanks

Saradha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saradha,

Since I am new to BADI Implementation. Kindly let me know where I need to modify in the BADI /sapapo/am_alertlist.

does after changing the code activating the badi will implement it?

Kindly advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Diana

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Diana ,

Sorry, i do not know the technical details , since iam a functional person

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saradha. I found the BADI - /sapapo/am_alertlist. Since I am new to BADI implementation, can you please let me know how to go and implement it.

Thanks,

Diana

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Diana ,

This is how we handled it when we had a situation similar to yours. Since the navigational attribute was also a BW info object , we pulled the value for the navigational attribute to APO-BW . We then put custom logic in the BAdI to pull data for the navigational attribute and display the same in the alert monitor.

Your ABAP team should be able to help you in putting the custom logic in the BAdI . To save the value to the info object you need to have an idea about APO-BW.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of any way to add navigation attributes to alert monitor selection..