cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always print manual contition type in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I customize a price procedure in CRM that has a condition type manual in the sales document.

I always want that in the tab conditions in the TRX: CRMD_BUS2000115, the Condition Type Manual be printed always, I don't want to use explicitly the button "add record".

In ECC systems it is permitted, but in CRM is necessary to execute de button and indicate the condition type.

Thanks in advanced

Susana A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susana,

Did you set the flag on ('X') on the filed 'Manual Condition' for the certain condition type on the pricing procedure? If you set the flag off (' '), the manual condition type is always displayed on the condition tab wtihout pressing the button 'Append Row'.

Regards,

Masayuki

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In customizing the condition has "Manual Entry has Priority/Automatic Determination" flag and also in the pricing procedure has Entry Manual and Mandatory, but still doesnu2019t display in the condition tab without the u201Cappend rowu201D.

The way I resolve this was create a condition table with the field organization unit, and I create a condition record to this condition type (value zero), in this way always determine the condition record and then in the sales document in the condition tab is always printed the condition type without necessity of execute de button u201Cadd recordu201D to add the manual condition.

Thanks guys for your replies

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susana,

In CRM the Pricing Type for a Particlular Transaction Type needs to be Defined in Customizations in "Determine Pricing Procedures" then the Pricing Determines for the Same.

So Default Assignment of the Condition Type for a Particular "TRX: CRMD_BUS2000115" i doubt is not Possible,

Instead you may achieve the Desired result by setting the Pricing Condition Record as "Mandatory" in Control Data of your Pricing Record

And Further to Your Requirement of Determination Make Settings for Condition Type Set "Manual Entry has Priority/Automatic Determination" in Manual Entry Option in Tab Changes which Can be Made

Hope it answered your Queries...

Thanks and Regards,

RK.