cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is XCM setup required for IPC 7.0 in CRM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear IPC experts,

Can you please tell me if the XCM set up is required for crmipc and crmipcpricing for the IPC 7.0 pricing userexits to be working in CRM.

Thanks!

Vivek.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

As per my knowledge IPC XCM setting requires only when you access IPC through any web application like you use IPC in ISA for configurable products or You use IPC web application.

Regards.

Ecommerce Developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ecom Developer,

Thanks for your inputs. I am creating an order in CRM GUI using crmd_order and this order uses the IPC user exit. Finally I see the following log in SPE/base. Any thoughts ?

Thanks!

Surya.

com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocIllegalArgumentException: item 49EE16BEE3800235E10080000A01D7B7 not existing

at com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocHandlerAdapter.appendProtocolLine(I[Ljava/lang/Object;)V(DocHandlerAdapter.java:123)

at com.sap.spe.document.rfc.GetPricingDocumentInfo.handleDocRequest()V(GetPricingDocumentInfo.java:115)

at com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocHandlerAdapter.handleRequest()V(DocHandlerAdapter.java:72)

at com.sap.spe.base.util.jco.HandlerAdapter.handleRequest(Lcom/sap/vmc/RFCContainer/Call;)V(HandlerAdapter.java:103)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RFCDispatcher.privHandleRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;)V(RFCDispatcher.java:927)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RFCDispatcher.handleRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;)V(RFCDispatcher.java:681)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.dispatchRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/AbapFunction;)V(JCoServer.java:1605)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/JCoServer;Ljava/lang/String;)V(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2388)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/JCoServer;Ljava/lang/String;)V(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:1695)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.listen()V(JCoServer.java:1375)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.run()V(JCoServer.java:1299)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RfcServer.run()V(RfcServer.java:386)

at java.lang.Thread.startup(Z)V(Thread.java:754)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I am ecommerce Developer and mostly working on ISA. From your error discription I can say that please check items in your order.

It looks like that some pricing consition is not working properly for some item.

Check the fist like of your error.

com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocIllegalArgumentException: item 49EE16BEE3800235E10080000A01D7B7 not existing

It is "DocIllegalArgumentException: item xxxxxxxxx not existing.

So my conclusion is that if you are using BOM then may be some item is missing in the backend catalog or not define properly for the BOM.

If you are using any customize IPC userexit try to look into that code.

Also try to look what price condiotion is used for this order.

Hope it will help you to find proper reason for error.

Regards.

Ecommerce Developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ecom Developer,

Thanks for your inputs again. I am not using any BOMs. I am using one pricing user exit and also that pricing user exit(requirement) is not doing anything but just returning true all the time.

public class ZABCRqt extends RequirementAdapter{

public boolean checkRequirement(IConditionFindingManagerUserExit item, IStep step, IAccess access) {

return true;

}

}

I have done proper mapping in /sapcond/ueass with this class and the userexit#. If you scroll down it throws JCo error. I am just concerned if I need to do any Jco settings here.

Thanks!

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Through which web application you are accessing "ZABCRqt.java" userexit.

I mean through ISA or any other web application.....

As you are using java base userexit you need to define JCO parameter.

Try to define XCM setting for IPC by using below url. If you are developer then you must have local developement environment.

http://<localhost>:<port>/ipc/admin/xcm/init.do

1) Go to "Component" --> SAP -->JCO define appropriate JCO connection.

2) After step 1 go to "Application Configurator" --> SAP select appropriate scenario for your IPC.

like "crmicwebclient", "crmordermaintain", "isab2b" etc......

First define this JCO setting here and then try.......

Regards.

Ecommerce Developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya,

Did this solution resolve the issue?

Rajiv

Answers (0)