User exit or Badi for VL31N (create inbound delivery)
I wish to add a check before saving in the transaction VL31N for that i need to know user exit or BADI..can you help me to know what possible user exit or badi available for this task.. your suggestion and article will be greate help of mine,
Check the BADI
There is a way to find out what all BADI's are called when you press the SAVE button on VL31n Transaction.
Follow the Steps:
1) Goto se24 (Display class cl_exithandler)
2) Double click on the method GET_INSTANCE.
3) Put a break point at Line no.25 (CASE sy-subrc).
4) Goto VL31N and create an inbound delivery.
5) When you press the save button, the execution will stop at the break point.
6) Check the values of variable 'exit_name', it will give you the BADI name called at that time.
7) You will find all the BADIs called after save.
Hope it helps...
pls. reward appropriate points