cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have configured an IDOC to IDOC scenario. It is the same IDOC (the standard IDOC FIDCCP01).

The source sends the IDOC to PI. PI makes the mapping (to the same IDOC) and sends it to the destination machine by RFC.

In the sxi_monitor have the error: RCVR_DETERMINATION>NO RECEIVER CASE ASYNC.

I have test the configuration in Integration DIrectory and it is ok.

I use the same RFC in another different scenario and it works fine. The only difference is the source message (in this case it was an xml).

Could it be the problem? I mean, is it possible to configure an IDOC to IDOC (in my case, the same IDOC) scenario like the one described?

Thanks in advance,

Javier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested..since your scenario is IDOC to IDOC you have to use receiver IDOC adpater to create an IDOC in receiver side.

Try changing to receiver IDOC adapter and receiver agreement accordingly ..that will solve.

Thanks

Hamja

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

it is solved. The receiver determination was wrong.

Thanks for your answers!

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error in inbound processing

No business systems are defined in the SLD for the sending system ID and client. As a consequence, the transformation of the IDoc to the XI message failed.

Routing error
If the receiver of a message cannot be determined, this may have two causes:
u25CB     The definitions in the XI directory are inconsistent or incomplete. 
Example: For a given set of message header information, no receiver determination has been defined. Then this message cannot be delivered. This is also the case if the physical address information is undefined or wrong (wrong URL, wrong user).
u25CB     The technical base configuration is wrong. 
Example: The target business system used in a receiver determination is not defined in the SLD, or the user for logging on to the target system does not have the required authorizations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are configuring an IDOC to IDOC scenario.............so at reciver side, you should use a reciver IDOC comm channel..............your sender and reciver interface should be the IDOC name and its default namespace......so check in your ID that you have a sender R/3 system having sender IDOC and a receiver R/3 system having reciver IDOC which is the same sender IDOC in your case.......check in ID if everything is activated............if everything is fine in ID and still you get this error, then ask your basis guys to do a full CPACache refresh using PIDIRUSER..........then resend your IDOC from your sender R/3 system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Please check whether the adapter specific identifiers are available for your business system.

Regards,

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you saying that the outbound and inbound IDOC is same ( FIDCCP01) ? i dont think we can use same IDOC as outbound and Inbound...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like a cache isuue....

Clear - SXI_cache

and CPA cache -

http://IP:PORT/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Arvind R