cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web template issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a serious problem in executing the web template after transporting into Quality from Development.

We have 3 web templates (Customized web templates) for all existing reports and views. We have to incorportate company log and sub title for all existing report / view in production. Hence we changed all supporting web templates in Dev through WAD and exectued in Both Browser and Wad.

Everything is working fine, after transporting all web templates into Quality, we are encountering the following problems:

1. Able to get variable screen through browser but could not able to provide varaibles in the varaible screen.

2. Even could not able to execute any report through Browser after varaible screen, but able to execute all web templates in WAD.

We have deleted Cache in Quality system, however no result.

Need help any thing missing here..

Regards,

S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are they 3.x or 7.0 templates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

3.x templates, after variable screen could not able to move forward. Please looking for your support here..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I am able to execute in Dev system through browser and able to get variable possible values in selection screen. However after transporting into "Quality" could not able to get possible values in varaible selction screen (even could not able to execute / check in the screen).

However through manual entry, I could able to text of given characteristic values in the screen.

I have deleted cache and used all existig FM but no use.

Regards,

S

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using the standard templates or this is a custom template of your own...

Try executing the same through program RS_TEMPLATE_MAINTAIN... and then when you execute it - do you get any javascript error in the status bar below ...?

Please note that IE7 and 8 are not yet supported and IE6 and Mozilla are supported by BI . not that they will not run - but they have to run in IE6 and Firefox...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Sorry for the delay in reply, I have executed through given program. No errous found templates are running fine.

However through browser could not able run.

Reg.

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the templates executed on the web fine ? then it could be possible that something is amiss in your BEx browser... have never used it before .. will see if I can dig up something.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking for support from BWERS...