cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differential billing config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We need to configure the differential invoice to be able to edit a first invoice with a provisional pricing. And then we would need to post the differential invoice when the final pricing is known.

Here are the config step already done

1. Define a new billing type

SPRO>SD>BILLING>BILLING DOC>BILLING TYPE

(copied from the standard one OID1)

2. Mark the new billing type as Diff Invoice (1)

SPRO>SD>BILLING>BILLING DOC>ENTER DATA in ADD FIELDS FOR BILLING AND NETTING DOC TYPES

3. Create copy rules from Delivery to Billing

SPRO>SD>BILLING>BILLING DOC>MAINTAIN COPYING CONTROL FOR BILLING DOC> Copying control: Delivery document to billing document

4. Create copy rules from Billing to Billing to make the relation between the billing and its cancellation

SPRO>SD>BILLING>BILLING DOC>MAINTAIN COPYING CONTROL FOR BILLING DOC> Copying control: Billing document to billing document

5. Create copy rules from the diff billing to the return sales order

SPRO>SD>SALES>MAINTAIN COPY CONTROL FOR SALES DOC>Copying Control: Billing Document to Sales Document

6. Assign the differential invoice type to the sales order type

SPRO>SD>SALES>SALES DOCUMENT>SALES DOCUMENT HEADER> Enter Data in Additional Fields for Sales Document Types

I created a sales order with a provisional pricing, delivery and goods issue.

Then in VF01, I get the error message VF 063 (no text).

Do you know which steps I forgot? And what does this error message mean?

Thanks, Kael.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ipejohn_jerin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

What is the message in the log ?

Regards ,

Jerin Ipe John .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in VF01, after entering the delivery #, I get the message VF:763 followed by the sales contract number and its item and NO log is created.

But I can 'bypass' this error when pressing on the button 'Billing doc overview'. I can also save my invoice which is saved with a provisional pricing.

Why do I get firs this error message VF:763?

Also, I add the next price quote in order to be able to determine the final pricing.

Then I run the billing due list VL04, using the delivery #. I get the correct entry to process (with the diff invoice type). But when executing it, I now get the error message 'No billing doc generated' and the LOG says : "Calc. proc. avail. Invoice and Calc. proc. diff. Invoice not compatible " error message VF 751.

Many thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls Check your provisional And final calculation rules mentioned in the Condition record. Vk12.

Check the Quotes for all the day thatu2019s last day where you mention in condition record is available as per record ? all the dates quotes must be required if you given the error message handling. Then only it gives the final invoice or it will give a error message .

First check the rules given the provisional and final.

Check the quotes are available to define the Final invoice.

Check error message handling indicator.

If you switch on error handling indicator than system wonu2019t allow to create final invoice.

It all about the rule what given in provisional and final.

Thanks

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Raja, Thank you for your answer. The problem was due to the pricing procedure in the differential billing type, which was different than the pricing procedure in the original billing type. When both are equal to blank, we can invoice properly.

Regards,

Kael