cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a Business service with party be conveted to a IDOC LSpartner profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ,

I have a B2b scenario like this -> Http(external sender) -> XI - > Idoc in my SAP.

I have configured the external sender as service with party. I have configured that sender as a Logical system in my R3 system.

I am not able to make the the service with party map to the LS I have defined. I am able to the same with service without party (adapter specific attributes). This make me wonder if service with party can be mapped to a LS?

I have gone through most of the post in SDN but none answer this specific question.

regards,

Arvind R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a work around here. In the receiver agreement, tick the check box sender system and select XI client business system there. Have LS for XI client. ECC would think the Logical system is XI.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with VJ. We can specify the sender system in receiver agreement and this system needs to have the same logical system that you used to create the partner profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for the response -

I tried the approch u suggested and it works. But it messes up the Hop list for the IDOC Ack - ALEAUD sent back...

I dont think there is some way to change the Sender/receiver info for the std ALEAUD messages is there? I would like to avoid making the ALEAUD as independent messages and then route them...

Regards

Arvind R

Answers (0)