cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/OM102 and return code 40.050

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me regarding the error message in interactive demand planning screen Error for COM routine using application program message "/SAPAPO/OM102 and return code 40.050 "

Thanks

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gabor_lovaszi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

You can check out the details of OM102 error messages in transaction /SAPAPO/OM10 by specifying the return code.

For your error the detailed message says:

---

Relation does not exist

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM_TS050

Diagnosis

A function module was opened with a relation that does not exist in liveCache.

Procedure

Open an SAP Support message as described in SAP Note 167280.

---

I suggest you do as the message suggests and open an OSS message for it. It doesn't seem like an error you can resolve with a simple consistency check run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your great support. It's SAP BUG and recomended OSS note# 1323632 to slove this issue.

Regards,

Sree

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree ,

When do you get this error message ? I understand that you c that in the interactive planning screen , but can you please elaborate when you see this ? That is do you c this error message when you try to load data or does it appear as soon as you go to interactive planning screen?

Anyways , here are some things you can try

a) Check if the planning area is initialised - tcode /n/sapapo/msdp_admin

b) Run consistency check with repair option - pgm name - /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check .

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for reply, Issue is getting after loading the data in interactive screen when i am selecting each forecast unit.

Your advise will not work to solve my issue, Is there any other solution???

Regards,

Sree

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is Forecast unit a characteristic , can you be more specific

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of SCM are you using?

If you are below 4.1, I would suggest checking the marketplace for notes as this type of error is related to some bugs in the source code.

if you are above 4.1, use /n/sapapo/om17 and perform a LC consistency check and remove superfluous objects for DP time series.

What is listed in the system log (SM21) after the error message? It should contain a function module (not the /sapapo/om*) but the stack should be a little higher. With this information, it can help to solve hte issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Now we are using the SCM5.0.

/N/SAPAPO/OM17 - Can you please help us when do we use this t.code? Already we are running the consistency check and we would like to know in which scenario or on circumstances this t.code is been used? Is there any impact on the data in production system if we run this code and any parameters to keep in mind before running this?

We didnt find any system logs in SM21 and we couldnt get the FM.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some help me in this issue??

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run OM17 and first determine if there is an issue with the time series.

Typically in the LC world, SAP gives you tools to fix things and the philosophy is "fix, don't ask".

0 Kudos

Run transaction /SAPAPO/OM17, To correct live cache inconsistency choose

'Consistency Check liveCache - APO DB'. This will perfom a

consistency check for planning version selected. Please correct the

inconsistencies which might have been reported.

You should run this report only in case of inconsistency. If you can observe when and inconsistency is getting created report it to SAP.

Edited by: Rakesh Ojha on Apr 30, 2009 8:42 PM