cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to register sapccm4x agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

trying to register the SAPCCM4x agent in my landscape, after giving the password for CSMREG user i am getting the error "104 RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE' [you cannot log on CUA system assignment missing]

error in sapcm4x log is as below. Could some help me on this. I went through SAP NOTE 987166 but no luck.

• ERROR file opened at 20090422 114840 Central Daylight Time, SAP-REL 700,0,144 RFC-VER 3 957098 MT-SL

T:2656 Error in program 'sapccm4x': ======> You cannot log on (CUA system assignment missing)

T:2656 Error in program 'sapccm4x': <* RfcReceive [2] : returns 3:RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the user CSMREG actually exists on the CUA central system and the password is the same as what you are using. Seems like it is having trouble with authentication. I dont think the type of user should matter here.

Kunal

Edited by: Kunal Belnekar on Apr 22, 2009 11:06 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80800507-b112-2a10-32b7-c7a8cf571518]

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was able to register.Now it says the agent was registered but not running. i tried unregistering and registering the agent. please assist.

E:\usr\sap\DV2\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64>sapccm4x -status pf=E:\usr\sap\DV2\SYS\profile

\DV2_DVEBMGS00_

INFO: CCMS agent sapccm4x working directory is E:\usr\sap\DV2\DVEBMGS00\log\sapc

cm4x

INFO: CCMS agent sapccm4x config file is E:\usr\sap\DV2\DVEBMGS00\log\sapccm4x\c

smconf

INFO: Central Monitoring System is [DV2]. (found in config file)

INFO sapccm4x is no longer running

INFO or file was deleted.

• CCMS Agent is registered at central system DV2 ********

• no sapccm4x agent running with E:\usr\sap\DV2\SYS\profile\DV2_DVEBMGS00

_ profile ********

Former Member
0 Kudos
INFO: Central Monitoring System is DV2. (found in config file)
INFO sapccm4x is no longer running
INFO or file was deleted.

Looks like it is not running. Did you try to start? You can find the commands in previous link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i do not see the agent in NT service manager or even in Tx RZ21 in CEN, select Agents for Local/Remote SAP Systems, tried unregistering and registering it but no luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to start from the command line? start->run->cmd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the RFC connections b/w two systems... by the way from which system you configuring ccms? solman or any other system..

If you are doing from solman maintain rfc connection in smsy.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the RFC connections are working properly between the TWO systems? please do remeber that you need to maintain the password with 8 char length in uppercase in both connections.

Still if you have issues check connectivity with IP Address instead of RFC connection in both systems.

Thank you,

Shyam