cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap note applying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I need to apply Sap note 791240 in my dev system.I have run SNOTE & down loaded note .But i cannot see that note in the NEW list.Can any body let me know whether it is down loaded to the system or not.Also is there any other go to apply THE ABOVE NOTE.Please help me out on this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

This note is applicaple for the SAP 4.6c, 4.7, 5.0

if the below mentioned support package implemented the Correction are already delivered

SAP_APPL 46C SAPKH46C49

SAP_APPL 46C SAPKH46C50

SAP_APPL 470 SAPKH47023

SAP_APPL 470 SAPKH47024

SAP_APPL 500 SAPKH50007

Regards,

Jaya Prakash

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that is probably note has been downloaded by someone else already. So go to SNOTE- Goto- Note browser- Enter the note number and press F8. It will show you that note has been downloaded or note, then you can apply.

Regards,

Subhash

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But this note 791240 is only applicable for Brazil, are you sure you need to apply this note, and there is manual correction in this note so this note can't be implemented through SNOTE.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

How i need to do this manual correction for this note because i need to apply this n i know that this note is related to brazil.

Please help me out in order to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chandra

you will need your ABAPER to get this note manually implemented in the system

Rohit

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the note and do the manual changes in Dev system as suggested in Note or consult with Abaper if you are not able to do with yourself.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,subash

when i tried to implement that note i got a screen saying to upload some list of sap notes n i did but finally after giving reauest no it terminated does this going to make any thing wrong in my dev system?

Please suggest me what exactly i need to do.

Thanks guys in advance,

Regards,

chandu

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error message ? How did you apply this note via SNOTE.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen cases where this happens if the Note has already been implemented in the system. Check the manual corrections in the Note and see if they are already there in your system. If yes, then the Note cannot be implemented, or rather, is already implemented.

Kunal