cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the use of dswsbobje.jar and where to get a good version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The installation of kit does not seem to be progressing very well, so I choose to deploy manually by myself.

After some struggle, I got to deploy the following applications:

CMCApp

InfoViewApp

OpenDocument

SAP

PartnerPlatformService

But I got a problem with dswsbobje, which is mentioned in the installation guide.

BUILD FAILED

C:\Program Files\Business Objects\deployment\wcommon.xml:875: The following erro

r occurred while executing this line:

C:\Program Files\Business Objects\deployment\wcommon.xml:612: The following erro

r occurred while executing this line:

C:\Program Files\Business Objects\deployment\apps\dswsbobje.xml:35: C:\PROGRA~1\

BUSINE1\DEPLOY1\workdir\tomcat55\application\dswsbobje\WEB-INF\modules not fou

nd.

What is the use of this? And how can I get a good version of this war?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using BO Enterprise XI R3. Yes I am using wdeploy.

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all it is the web services deployment.

can you check if can see the .jar file in the BusinessObjects directory ?

thanks

ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess I was having the same problem as the owner of this post :

SAP Authentication not available in logon page Infoview and CMC

Ok, this file is about web service, so it should be quite important, only that I am not yet aware of its importance. So I need to debug it.

And I think the problem I have with this dswsbobje.war (sorry, it should be war) is that the installation program of integration kit is not doing a good job. The war file it created or copied or whatever is corrupt. I am searching for a working version of the file, and I think I can solve this problem of deployment. Ingo,can you put a good version of this war on some site and help me out?

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is not part of the Integration Kit. The web services are part of your core BOE Server deployment

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

But why does the installation guide mentions undeployment and redeployment of this war? I suppose it is that the integration kit makes modification to this war and updates a newer version of this war.

Isn't it true?

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which installation guide are you referring to ?

ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The dswsbobje web application (war file) is mentioned in SAP IK XI 3.1 install guide to explain how to get the SAP authentication option available in Business Objects products such as Live Office, which use web services to log on to BusinessObjects Enterprise.

The source files for various Business Objects web applications are available in "businessobjects_root\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\java\applications\" folder. Refer to "Deploying the web applications using wdeploy" section in SAP IK XI 3.1 install guide to see how to repackage those web apps and deploy them using wdeploy tool.

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I see. But it seems to me that, the installation program of integration kit tries to modify the war in this folder and make the dswsbobje.war file in this folder corrupt. Now I have no version of reference for this application.

kalpesh_pandey
Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of BO you are using? How are you deploying? Are you using wdeploy?

Thanks,