Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table maintanence generator.

kowong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My customized table cant be transported, and come out with this error. What should be done for it?

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/cocwaye/screen.jpg">http://www.geocities.com/cocwaye/screen.jpg</a>

Does it means the table maintenance screen contain error? if it is, what should i do.?

table maintenance is created and regenerated just before i did the transport and nothing else i ve done.

Could there be other reason for the problem ?

thank you

Message was edited by: Kokwei Wong

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you make sure that you have a field WERKS in your table YS016? If you can find it, regenarate the Table Maintenance screens. That should fix the error.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kokwei,

You can delete old the table maintenance for table YS016 and generate new one with field WERKS in SE11. Also ensure table YS016 in active mode and activated program SAPLYS16 as well for transport purposes.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SE11 and display the table. now, select the table generator & u will be at the table maintainence screen. Here, from one of the menu options u can regenerate the maintainence. After regeneration of table, ur problem gets solved.

0 Kudos

I think you have added / deleted WERKS field after table maintenance is created. Delete it from SE11 and regenerate. It should solve your problem.

kowong
Participant
0 Kudos

table maintenance is created and regenerated just before i did the transport and nothing else i ve done.

Could there be other reason for the problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kokwei,

Is ur table YS016 active as all the other errors are related to this table only.

U can delete all the programs and try and regenerate the table manit. only after the table is made active. Can u also provide some inputs abt the table.