cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to generate an employee remuneration statement using HRFORMS transaction code. In this transaction, i found the payroll data reside in many metanets avilable under the standard metanet 'SAP_DEFAULT'.

Now i want to retrieve the payments and deduction details from this standard metanet. I found the following meta stars available in this..

- PAYMENTS

- PAY_DEDUCTIONS

- PAY_RESULT

I do not know from which meta star i need to take the data, so that i can able to get the PAYMENTS and DEDUCTION details. I found the data is available only in PAY_RESULT and NOT in PAYMENTS and in PAY_DEDUCTIONS meta stars. While i retrive the data from PAYMENTS and PAY_DEDUCTIONS meta stars, no data is returned.

Also, i want to display the WAGE TYPE, PAY AMOUNT and UNIT field in the form. I have found wage type and pay amount fields, which are available in all the above 3 mentioned meta stars. But i could not find where the UNIT field is stored.. Pls tell me what this UNIT field represent and from which meta star i can get the value for this UNIT.

Pls help me out in this..

Thanks,

Shanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure might be useful

all these data will come form the RT or Clusters right if yes

once Check PC_PAYRESULT tcode