cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF-based forms + translations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one form with SFP and English language for Order confirmation.

Now I need to translate this forms for ALL languages. I have started with German - DE language in SE63 transaction.

I have created also one Order confirmation in German - DE language.

Problem: my translation words not happen.

Any solution/idea for this problem??

Regards,

Anabela Moreira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Anabela!

Did you follow [this|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/8b/4f52cc3b104d0585e2f0ad354fb029/frameset.htm] instruction and it failed?

How did you check the result? Did you make login with another languages? And did you send correct language parameter to the form ([SAP Library|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/44/a36a5cdee42aabe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm])?

Regards,

Petr Perstnev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Petr,

I have done all the steps of the instructions.

After I created one order confirmation that send the right language parameter for form, but the result is only in English not in German, like I want.

Log on SAP is in English, but I want when create one order confirmation that the comunication language is in DE the output form will be in DE.

Regards,

Anabela Moreira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe form call is not sending correct language parameters?

Try to call the same form when you are logged in in German language.

If this makes your translation visible, than problems is with calling parameters.

If even in German you see English letters than something is wrong in translation.

Also try to open form in SFP when logging in in German and see, if your translation is visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

I found the solution, after done SE63, it's need to go to SFP transaction, and change some thing in PDF. After activate and test and the changes that I put in SE63 happens.

Thank you by your help.

Best regards,

Anabela Moreira

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's nice.

I found interesting feature (or bug) that can help translators.

E.g. you have form in English. You have translated it into Russian.

If after translation of the form you login in SAP using target language (Russian) and open form in SFP transaction and try to edit it system says that current language is not the same as original language of the form bla-bla-bla. If you select to use original language system shows you all text in the original language (English). But! If you open the form not in edit, but in view mode than all translation is visible.

Maybe it could help.

And just for reference of future users here are some examples of calling form with language parameters.

* For American English (locale enUS)
gs_docparams-langu = 'E'.
gs_docparams-country = 'US'.

* For GB English (locale enGB)
gs_docparams-langu = 'E'.
gs_docparams-country = 'GB'.

* For Russia (locale ruRU)
gs_docparams-langu = 'R'.
gs_docparams-country = 'RU'.

* Now call the generated function module
call function gv_fm_name
  exporting
    /1bcdwb/docparams  = gs_docparams
  importing
    /1bcdwb/formoutput = gs_result
  exceptions
    usage_error        = 1
    system_error       = 2
    internal_error     = 3
    others             = 4.

In case if these parameters are omitted system uses login language.

Regards,

Petr Perstnev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Order Confirmation in Language EN, Now i want convert in to Language DE.

I am trying to translate in se63 transaction by giving target language DE.But it is displaying in EN only.

How can i resolve this issue,What changes i have to do in form,in which language i have to Login

to make changes in form.

Please explain me.

Thanks inadvance.

Thanks

Bhuvaneswari