cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-TEST EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT & CALIBRATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

How are the test equipments managed in QM ( will they be managed by SAP PM persons only).Kindly guide me with the necessary T-codes & detailed procedures for managing test equipments & calibrating procedures.

regards

Selva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva Kumar,

Please find the Tcode and steps to be carried out for Test Equipment Calibration Process

A. Calibration inspection-In House

Scope: Calibration plan, schedule calibration plan, calibration inspection, complete calibration order

1. Create Calibration order-T code:IW31/IW32

Pre-requisite:

a. Create equipment as Finished goods

b. Create sampling procedure

c. Create master inspection characteristics

d. Create general/equipment task list as per the requirement

2. Execution of maintenance plan u2013 dead line monitoring of the Maintenance Plan-T code:IP30

3. Perform Calibration inspection-T code:QA32

4. Close / Change Calibration order-T code:IW32

B. Calibration Inspection-External

1.Create Calibration order-T code:IW31/IW32

Pre-requisite:

a. Create equipment as Finished goods

b. Create sampling procedure

c. Create master inspection characteristics

d. Create general/equipment task list as per the requirement

2. Release PR-Tcode:ME54n

3. Generate PO based on PR- T code:ME21n

4. PO release:ME29n

5. Service Entry Sheet:Tcode ML81n

6. Invoice verification: Tode MIRO

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

RKM.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva

Hope you got the relevent information so kindly give recognization.

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you friends

regards

Selva

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not compulsory that it is managed by PM persons.starting for master data creation you may require PM guy but it can be managed by you also.once for all test equipments maintenance plan is generated after that u just schedule and monitor rest is Inspection process only.

Please follow the following prcoess flow(assuming test equipment(IE01) and master data created)

IA05- Create General Task list(Enter inspection point :300,operation,inspection charactertics to the operation,usage)

IP01-Create maintenance plan( Use maintenace startegy of plant,enter equipment, select general task list for plan the equipment,enter call horizon,planning cycle schduling period)

IP10-Schedule the plan Schedule the plan for the quantity with frequency defined in the plan.Which schdule the according to the schdule date.Schedule date generates pm order for the plan on due date.

IW33-Display order.

QE51-Calibration result recording for equipment- Gives status for result i.e ok or not ok.

QA11-Lot usage decision

IW41-Confirmation for the order.

You can create a maintenance strategy(IP11) for the calibration of equipment mean to say in what frequency calibaration is carried out either monthly,weekly or yearly.

Assign this strategy to the task list.after that follow the process steps as explained.

Once scheduling is carried out in IP10,according to the strategy maintained in task list,system will generate maintenance calls.for example if calibration is carried out monthly and scheduling is done for the period of 12 months,system will generate 12 maintenance calls.once first call is finished do deadline monitoring(iw38),system will automatically created maintenance order for the second call.

Calibration flow almost follows the preventive maintenance cycle except inspection point is assigned in task list.

Please let us know if you have any query

Hope it helps

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Kindly refer [Test equipment|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/ec/de3154e56f11d4b3820050da4ceab0/content.htm]

regards

thyagarajan