Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exists, but has not been set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Kindly help me in the below issue

i have two conditions where it is not getting triggered in Sales Order but it is getting reflected in Invoice

here i am using the same Acces Sequence for both the conditions

one condition is manual though, it is not entered in sales order it is picked in Invoice

The pricing typed used is "C" in VTFL

Simply my requirement is what ever i do at the sale order level(add a condition manually or change a condiditon amount or deleted a condition or if there is a change in price at VK12...) all those changes have to be reflected at the invoice level

Kindly help in this regard

Thanks and Regards

BMS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply rithvika

Let me tell u what exactly happened in out scenario,

There is a price(PR00) change from 48000/- to 50000/- after the creation of Sales Order.(also during the sale order creation there is a manual change of condition from 2100/- to 1800/-). In the sale order ZCAD -Cash Discount and ZINS - Insurance were not picked, but when the billing is raised for the same sale order, system is able to pick up the new price - 50000/- and the manual change in condition amount 1800 is also picked up which is correct but both ZCAD and ZINS conditions are picked up, which are not supose to.

During this process the Pricing type is C in VTFL

In a nut shell what exactly i need is what ever the condition are there in SOrder the whole condition are to be copied to the Invoice, copying the new increased price(not the previous price)

lastly at both the levels i;e, in SO and Billing this message "Condition record exists, but has not been set" exists against both the condition

Regards

Madhu

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This message

Condition record exists, but has not been set

appears when you do some changes in Price master related to that document or some other changes on which the pricing is based. In such cases you need to update price once.

Go to > item> Condition--> and there click the update button and then double click on "C"

Revert with your finding.

Regards

Amitesh

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi BMS,

Can you please try using condition names and values in an example , to understand the requirement better.

I found it a bit confusing.

Regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First condition ZCAD Cash Discount 3.5 % , Acess sequence is ZROD this is not there in sale order and a message is shown against this message "Condition record exists, but has not been set" and this is reflected in Invoice

Second one is ZINS insurance 0.135% Acess Sequence is ZROD this is not there in sale order ( also the same message is shown in sales order) but the still it is shown in invoice

Hope this will give clear picture

Thanks

BMS